BMW's aftermarket navigation system has an 8.8-inch touchscreen. It is specially designed to replace the stock radio system on BMW 2 Series Active Tourer (F45)/Gran Tourer (F46), plug and play, no need to cut wires, free GPS navigation map preloaded for your country. Supports the original car information.
Android Version: 12.0 (genuine specs).
- Compatible with both iPhone and Android phones (connect via Bluetooth, play music, or make calls)
- Compatible with a Steering wheel control
- Compatible with BMW canbus car information (built-in canbus decoder included)
- Compatible with original BMW reversing camera (if any)
- Compatible with BMW fiber optic amplifier
- Free GPS Navigation maps included
- Download applications from Android PlayStore
- At PlayStore use your Google account to download google maps, Netflix, Spotify, WhatsApp, Youtube, Facebook, etc.
- Built-in WiFi and 4G LTE (for sim card) for connecting internet.
- USB/SD slots to play Music/Video/movies 128/64 supported.
- Apple carplay and Android auto-ready (can be added from options)
- Plug and Play, no wire cutting, no coding needed. no need to buy anything extra (all included)
- 5-star Trustpilot reviews, to read our customer's reviews link click here
BMW 2 Series Active Tourer (F45) 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer (F46) 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Note above year range is for your reference only. Send a photo of the dashboard(radio system) to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure about compatibility.
1. This product fits for BMW 2 Series Active Tourer (F45)/Gran Tourer (F46) with the original 6.5-inch or 8-inch screen. If your car is BMW 2 Series (F22/F23), please buy another product.
2. This product fits NBT and EVO systems with NON-touchscreen only. If the car has an EVO system with a touchscreen, please DO NOT buy this product. It is not compatible.
Original radio system FYI
User Manual: https://www.carstereobay.com/docs/user_manual/BMW/User_Manual.pdf
Wiring Diagram: https://www.carstereobay.com/docs/Installation_instructions/BMW_Wiring_Diagram.pdf
Installation Video: https://youtu.be/eVDGfLRWzFw
Installation Guide: https://www.carstereobay.com/docs/Installation_instructions/8830.pdf
Operation Video: https://youtu.be/raSr2bSGfzM
Backup Camera Video: https://youtu.be/WjjV-jQw1ac
|Display||8.8-inch, resolutions 1280 by 480|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8-core 2.0GHz|
|SD/TF card||One 3.0 card slot(Max 128GB)|
|USB port||USB ports(Max 64GB)|
|Video play||MP4, AVI, RMVB, FLV, MKV 4K, H.264(AVC),H.265(HEVC) etc.|
|Video input||One video input(RCA port)(optional)|
|Camera input||One camera video input(RCA port)|
|Microphone||Internal & External Microphone(optional)|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.0 module|
|Audio IC||RK616(Built-in Core module)|
|GPS receiver||External GPS antenna(include)|
Is this product plug-and-play? Do I need to program or code my BMW? Do I need to buy an external GPS antenna? Can I still check the car info on the OEM screen?
Answer: Yes, it is totally plug-and-play. It has the same plugs and harness as the original BMW system. You do not need to program your car when installation, totally plug-and-play. All necessary accessories are included in the package. You do not need to buy anything else to make it work. You can still check the original BMW car info as before.
How do I switch the new Android system to the original BMW CCC/CIC/NBT/EVO interface?
Answer: Please tap the “Car-info” icon on the home screen OR long-press the (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive to switch to the original CCC/CIC/NBT/EVO interface.
How do I switch the original BMW CCC/CIC/NBT/EVO interface to the new Android system?
Answer: Please tap the screen or long-press the (3 seconds) MENU button on iDrive.
Why does it show “No signal” when tapping “Car-info” or switching back to the original BMW interface?
Answer: Please check the LVDS port. Connect the LVDS plug (removed from the OEM screen) to the new screen.
Different systems have different LVDS plugs.
Why is there no audio from the new Android system?
A. Please check the AUX-IN cord. Make sure it is plugged into the AUX-IN port on your car.
B. And also, you need to activate the AUX-IN function.
CD/Entertainment/External devices/External audio input (AUX front)/activate.
Why do the Sirius/XM radio, original car computer info, and factory camera not display? Why does the AUX-IN volume stick on zero and is not adjustable?
Answer: Please check the fiber optics plug, you need to move it from the original connector to the new connector we provided.
My car has a factory backup camera; why does it not display when reversing the car?
Answer: Please check the Settings/system setting/Rear camera type. Make sure the "Original camera" option is activated.